Friday, October 3, 2014

Hello today, I will talk about this my friends, especially about my friends that school. I think that I don’t have best friends that school, because I have five friends. Bárbara, Fernanda, Marcela, Gabriela y Paz. In this case I will talk about this Bárbara. I met to Bárbara in second year of primary in 2001 in school Santa María de Paine. There we were classmate and friends until graduate. We saw all week in that time. How she study and I too, don’t see that more often. She study English teaching in the Universidad Alberto Hurtado and I don´t like much her decision. :c  Whit Bárbara we are very different. I remember that in the school discussed much about all but we never had a big argue. Now share books and novels because we like read very much.  Share to love for the dogs and the foods, excepted for the cheese. She hates cheese and I love cheese. But in the same way eat pizza whit cheese!! I don’t understand!!

Try to see often but the time don´t help to much. As well as when made a reunion whit the other friend is more difficult agree to the same time. Equally we try to speak constant and Whatsapp help that. We like laugh more and speak of the life in general.


Probably my dear friends reprimand me for my redaction.  :c


2 comments:

  1. Come on!!! nobody could hate the cheese... but well, is your friend... regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the time is not a problem! when you see and met with a friend, all problems disappear c:

    ReplyDelete