Friday, October 10, 2014

Hello, a memorable celebration I can remember is a valentine days in 2012, well, and also my birthday that is the 15 of February. It was especial for me because I was whit my boyfriend and my family and because I turn 18 years old. I remember that day we were at the beach in Bucalemu near to Pichilemu and was a week the anniversary of the beach. Had live music and arts and craft beach fear in the night. I was in the beach all week and in the night hung out to eat and walk for the beach. In the night the valentine days I remember stay in the beach listened to Vicentico and in the middle of the night began to see fireworks in the sky. I like much to fireworks  I think that was especial whit my because I was whit my boyfriend and my family and I was a year old more. This year was an important for me, because was a first year of university and was more relaxed after to all process that indicate enter to university. Also remember that I went whit my dogs. I love the dogs, but was a small problem whit the fireworks. In the next morning I woke up a little late and I ate a lot of cake. Up to now pass these dates in the beach whit my family and my boyfriend, I love it, the problem is that don’t see all my friends in this day. 

2 comments:

  1. ooouuuuwwww!!!
    your post is all love :)
    definitely a great day!
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sounds really lovely, but I don't really like fireworks, just because that the things that the noise cause in animals

    ReplyDelete