Friday, August 29, 2014

Hello everyone, today I talk about that’s my song, actually I don´t know that about write the blog, but the music I like much.  Is very hard decide which is my favorite song, but I liked music in general. The music is very important in my life, because don’t be the same without this. Well, I like different musical groups, as Pink Floyd, Pearl Jam, Radiohead, Nirvana, and Guns N’ Roses, between others.

My favorite group is Guns N’ Roses and Pearl Jam, I heard for first time when I had twelve years old. I have many songs that like, the old songs that like more is Estranged by Guns N’ Roses, is relaxed and very emotive for my, this is a first song that heard and I liked more when I heard live in concert in 2010 and 2011. I have beautiful moment whit this song.


Show the video here!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpmAY059TTY

The other song that likes, and is very emotive for me is Just Breathe by Eddie Vedder, vocalist off Pearl Jam, this is a soundtrack the film “Into The Wild”, this is a movie that very likes for talk about a dream I want to do someday. I hope heard this song and you likes.

Show the video here!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTb9GNIxpMk

show the trailer of  Into The Wild movie here --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LAuzT_x8Ek

I think that the music is very important for all, I hope you enjoy.  

Regards. (239)

5 comments:

  1. I like "Guaranteed" and "Society" from Eddie Vedder and Into the wild, too... I think it's an amazing movie and the soundtrack is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Into the Wild is a beautiful story. I enjoyed the book and the movie. I used to love Guns and Roses long, long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!.... what I could say: Eddie Vedder is great man, I just could remember Jeremy... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also believe music is very important. Maybe we can do an exercise in this class using music in english.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Axl Rose! even when I know he is a pain in the ass! lol

    ReplyDelete