Friday, October 24, 2014

Hello class in this opportunity how is free writ a post, I will talk about the actor and a one series that like much. This is Dr. House and Hug Laurie (House). Really I don’t know that more writ that it’s why I talk this series. I like much the series, CSI, Nip/Tuck, Dr. House, Cold Case, En Tereapia, Prison Break, Heroes, and more.
Is hard for me decide a one series in especial, but I like Dr. House and the actor Hugh Laurie. He is an actor and musician British very good. Was born the 11 of june of 1959 in Oxford. He went to university at Selwyn College, Cambridge, in 1978, to study anthropology and archaeology and led him to join the Cambridge Footlights, a theatre group that has launched many successful comedy careers. This was his first nearness with starring.
He made a lot of interpretation in your career as an actor, musician, and in the comedy. But is in 2004, when he made the role that would make him famous in the United States and i love it. For that give up his aristocratic British accent, Hugh adopted an American drawl and fit in the role of Dr. Gregory House in the great series. His limping, pain-killer addicted, cynical, and genius doctor, whit him particular characteristic be a brutally honest he win a Golden Globe awards in 2006 and 2007. In 2007, He was also made an Officer of the British Empire and is an important actor multifaceted.

I don’t know that like at Hugh or House, but I love it both. 

1 comment: